Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Conflict Resolution 101: How to have a more peaceful and cooperative classroom


How can you have a more peaceful and cooperative classroom? Check out these articles that should really help. Please note that free posters are available for you to download, print, and post for classroom use.

After reading this e-mail sent to me by a current teacher, I realized that it was time to post these article links again. Here’s a copy of her e-mail message:

“ I just finished reading your article on the 3 essential classroom rules and I wanted to thank you for sharing it. You've discovered a wonderful method for sharing the basic behavioral expectations needed to make the classroom environment efficient and pleasant. I especially like the way you head-off inane, but inevitable, student excuses about what "talking" means! Thank you, too, for sharing the posters -- you saved me time, which for a teacher equates to possible family fun time (i.e., not doing school stuff!).”

Click CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT to see all the article links on Examiner.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment