Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ordering flowers for the people you love can send a touching message



Valentine’s Day is coming up soon. Traditionally, that is a great time to order flowers for the people you love. I remember seeing the excitement of many of my friends when they received flowers from their current love interest. Also, I still remember the fun of going out on dates, back in my dating days, when some of the guys would bring flowers. The most touching of all is when the man who I love most in the world, my husband, would sometimes order flowers for me from 1800flowers and have them waiting for me at the front door. That was pretty exciting and very endearing. I am referring back to our courtship days, of course.

Sadly, there are times when we find ourselves at the funeral of people we love dearly. Oftentimes, those people and their families are located out-of-town. You long for a way to let their family members know how deeply sorry you are for their loss. To send sympathy flowers from 1800flowers is a way you can comfort yourself as well as them. You know that you are demonstrating your love in a tangible way.

Then there are those times when people go out of their way to be really helpful or they support you in a way that goes above and beyond the call of duty. Of course, you can say thank you or write them a note. But just think what an impact it could make to send them flowers as a way to say thank you for all they have done to help you out. Once again, ordering flowers from 1800flowers could be a great way to express your gratitude in a way they will not soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment