Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunglasses with tinted side shields can really help



The other day, my husband and I were running errands. He was driving. I was in the passenger seat. The sun was so bright, that even with sunglasses, I had trouble seeing since the sun was coming in on the passenger-side window. I began to wish I had some sunglasses with side shields to help me be outside in comfort. Ironically, when it was time to head for home, the sun was still coming in on the passenger-side window, even though we were going the opposite direction.

I own about four pairs of sunglasses; however, none of them have side shields. So, as usual, I went to the trusty internet to Google eyeglasses. One of the websites I found with a huge selection of all kinds sunglasses was Eyeglasses.com. I found a pair that could really work nicely. See the picture for the pair of sunglasses called Baby Phat 2027 Sunglasses. What makes it extra nice is that I don’t have to travel to a store. Ordering from this website, the sunglasses can be shipped directly to me. Also, this company warrants that all frames may be returned or exchanged if I am not completely satisfied. Even better news is that if I take Standard shipping of 1-6 days, shipping is free. That makes their price even better.

I may have to order a pair for my mother as well. When we go to visit relatives, I often help my father with the driving. My mother sits in the passenger seat. She is rather short; therefore, the sun coming in the side window makes her feel very uncomfortable. So she too could benefit from a pair of sunglasses with side shields. That way, she and I can both be in a car in comfort on those frequent sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment