Monday, November 9, 2009

Eyeglasses


Many of us wear eyeglasses. We wear them for close-up reading, crafting, and cooking. This is called being far-sighted. Some people wear them just for driving purposes. Other people wear them for distance vision. This is called being near-sighted; although, believe it or not, I had a doctor say that I was far-sighted with some of my distance-vision challenges. That didn’t exactly make sense to me; of course, I am not an eye doctor with their levels of expertise.

A company I discovered that does have a great amount of expertise is Eyeglasses.com. This is a company that calls themselves the Vision Solution Store. Checking out their website, I can see why. They sell all kinds of eyeglasses for men, women, and children. They have designer eyeglasses in retro, round, small, big, vintage, rimless, flexible, etc. They also have sunglasses available.

Eyeglasses.com opened in 1999. They offer competitive prices and a great selection. The next time you are in the market for a pair of eyeglasses, you might find it convenient and cost-effective to make this website your first stop.

Photo credit – eye glasses called the “Duke” by Revue from the Eyeglasses.com website

No comments:

Post a Comment